BEFORE MISS AMAZING
- Apply to be a participant, if you have not already
- Complete all required forms, including the Overview and Medical Forms found through the Info Portal, no later than February 1.
- If the participant requires someone other than our volunteer buddies to remain with them throughout the day, please remember to complete the required Buddy application for that person and specify that buddy is for that participant only.
- Submit your talent showcase music as soon as possible through the Info Portal!
- Things to let the Director know before February 1
- Any special needs other than what is listed on the Overview Form
- If a parent or guardian needs to help the participant with daily needs (using the restroom, eating, etc.)
- Order Photo Package (if desired) through info portal.
- Complete the Photo Release Form. You will turn in this form at Check-in.
Day of event CHECKLIST
- Bring your talent costume (if you're wearing one) and any props needed for your amazing talent routine!
- Bring 5 cans of food as your entry fee. Please don't forget!
- Bring your Photo Release Form.
- Remember your gown, shoes, accessories, any needed medications or toileting supplies.
- If you require your own makeup or brushes, bring in a bag clearly marked with your first and last name. Miss Amazing will provide disposable brushes and applicators, to keep everything healthy and sanitary!
- Bring snacks (only if you have specific dietary needs). We provide lunch and there is a concession stand at the Pace Center.
- Bring your smile! It's going to be a great day!